- Badger SPF 40 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%Base Ingredients:Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E.98% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
- REEF FRIENDLY: Protect Land + Sea Certified, safe for you and the planet
- SUSTAINABLE: Packaged in a 50% PCR tube, cruelty free, and made with solar power
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with just 4 simple, 98% organic ingredients
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, tested hypoallergenic, gluten free, and unscented
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 40, broad spectrum, and water resistant 80 minutes for sport-ready protection
- NOURISHING: Antioxidant-rich, waterless formula with Vitamin E leaves your skin moisturized and protected
Directions For Use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply Mineral Sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.