Adventure Sport Mineral Sunscreen Tin - SPF 50
Serious sun protection for serious adventures. This extreme mineral sunscreen contains the highest percentage of zinc oxide allowed by the FDA—keeping you protected on any adventure, from tropical surf to mountain glaciers. And with just 4 simple ingredients, it’s one of the first formulas ever to achieve the rigorous reef-friendly Protect Land + Sea Certification.
- REEF FRIENDLY: Protect Land + Sea Certified, safe for you and the planet
- SUSTAINABLE: Packaged in an infinitely recyclable tin, cruelty free, and made with solar power
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with 4 simple, 98% organic ingredients
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, tested hypoallergenic, gluten free, and unscented
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 50, broad spectrum, and water resistant 80 minutes for adventure-ready protection
- NOURISHING: Antioxidant-rich, waterless formula with Vitamin E leaves skin moisturized and protected
Badger SPF 50 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Cream in a Tin Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 25%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E.
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
Directions For Use: For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply Mineral Sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.