- Safely protect little ones with this natural zinc oxide sunscreen, ready to keep up with long days of summer camp and beach swimming. With just 9 simple ingredients, it's suitable for the most sensitive skin—with organic tangerine and vanilla for a summery, kid-approved scent.
- SAFE: Protects with only zinc oxide, hypoallergenic, gluten free, and gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- EFFECTIVE: Tested SPF 40, broad spectrum, and water resistant 80 minutes for effective playtime protection
- CLEAN + ORGANIC: GMO-free and made with just 9 simple, 97% organic ingredients
- NOURISHING: Moisturizing all-organic base of sunflower oil, jojoba, and beeswax leaves skin nourished and protected
- SUSTAINABLE: Reef-friendly, cruelty free, packaged in a 50% PCR tube, and made with solar power
Badger SPF 40 Kids Mineral Sunscreen Cream Ingredients
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Base Sunscreen Ingredients:
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Orange Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Tangerine Oil, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Vanilla Extract & Organic Seabuckthorn Extract.
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified Non-GMO
For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply Sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.