Many beeswax pillar candles have difficulty burning because the particulate in beeswax clogs the wick, resulting in a weak flame and tunneling. Bluecorn beeswax pillars will burn perfectly because we lightly filter our crude beeswax and carefully choose the right wick. Light filtration takes out just the right amount of particulate while keeping the sweet honey scent and gorgeous natural color intact.
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Available in Raw, Ivory & Several Colors
- Ridiculously long burn times
- Clean burning and non-toxic
- Cotton wick - no lead or metal
3” Diameter Pillars:
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting.
- To avoid tunneling, burn for at least 3 hours per burn and mold the warm sides in toward the flame. This will melt the walls, utilizing all of the available fuel, and thus extend the overall burn time. It will also raise the molten wax level, and shrink any over-sized flame.
- To prevent uneven burning and potential dripping, use a metal tool to redirect a curled or angled wick to the opposite direction. To prevent wick breakage when doing this, be sure to nudge the wick below the level of the molten pool where the wick is not burned and thus stronger.
- To eliminate smoke when extinguishing the flame, use a tool to drip wax from the molten pool onto the burning wick.
Handmade by Bluecorn Beeswax | Ridgway, Colorado | USA