Bluecorn beeswax tapers are classic candles dipped into pure molten beeswax at just the right temperature by a steady hand and a keen eye. They are dipped and cooled over twenty times each before a pair can be cut free from the oak rack. When finished and hung, they carry the rich scent of honey and seem to hold light in their bellies. Kept out of drafts and away from fans these tapers will burn virtually dripless for about one hour per inch of length.
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Paraffin-free & lead-free, non-toxic & hypoallergenic
- One hour burn per inch of length
- Beeswax emits negative ions which cleanse the air
- 12" = 12in. x .875in. (7/8")
Beeswax Taper Care:
- To light a joined taper please cut the wick ¼” from the candle top and light.
- To prevent dripping, keep away from open windows, fans or excessive airflow of any kind and place your hand behind flame when blowing out.
- Another trick to prevent dripping is to NOT trim the burnt wick before each lighting! The long curled wick that you find should just be lit as is.
- Please note this is different than all other candle styles. To minimize smoking use a snuffer to extinguish flame.